solar energy design and installation
The Ecotech Advantage
- expert shading analysis and modeling
- globally-recognized leadership in design
- in-depth electrical engineering training
- 12+ years of install experience
- accurate solar production estimates
- firm quotes–no change orders or surprises
- professional, approachable staff
- hundreds of happy clients and successful projects
- never be left in the dark, with reliable
- backup power from Tesla Powerwall
- manage your power generation, storage,
- and usage all from one simple app
- Get credit for the electricity
- you send back to the grid
no sales tax
- Pay no tax on equipment
- and installation
Federal tax credit
- Claim an income tax credit of 26% of the cost of your solar system
There’s never been a better time to go solar.
What Your Neighbors Are Saying
I have nothing but good things to say about Ecotech Solar and their team. I have worked with a lot of contractors and subcontractors over the years and this was by far my smoothest most enjoyable (really) experience. I primarily worked with Andy in person and Libby on the phone. The communication was personable, honest and accurate. The work was done on time, as expected and as predicted. I cannot recommend this group enough if you are considering an investment in solar.
The Celtic Arts Foundation is a Skagit County based non-profit, with a large event venue and office in downtown Mount Vernon. After attending an informational session, we met and got proposals from a couple different firms, and selected Echotech based on a number of factors. Have to say that I couldn't imagine the process going any smoother. They are professional, knowledgeable, neat and follow through on things they say they will. We enjoyed working with them from start to finish, and strongly recommend them for any solar installation!
Solar is up and running--so cool! Ecotech was awesome, great to work with as a company (they took care of all the details, quality workmanship, great people, and at a great price); they also offer continuing support. I appreciated the time they took to inform me not only what they were doing, but also to educate me on my system and solar in general. Great job!!!